Tuesday 13 September 2011

The winner of Lionel Messi! Is.....

FutAddict11... Well done FutAddict11 you are the lucky winner of Lionel Messi rated 90... though you had very little competition the rules were simple and you followed them best so I shall stick by my word and trade you over Messi! All you have to do is comment on this post with the player details of who you are going to trade across and the exact price you are putting him up for and nationality and team... Final thing, I would much appreciate it if you was to +1 each of my posts before you do anything as this will help me greatly and I do believe a small favor to ask considering the circumstances... Best of luck that you see this before the 20th of september as that is the dead-line for claiming, Thanks for partaking and once again many congratulations!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stano, CB, Slovakia, Polska Liga - Kielce, Start Price - 150, Team Name - kader

    ReplyDelete